1) This post deals with USA temperatures.
2) Click here to address global temperature trends.
3) Click here to reproduce each NOAA graph below.
4) Note the warming bias (about 30%) in NOAA data.
5) May 2011 - COLDER than the average 20th century May!
6) YTD 2011 - COLDER than the average 20th century YTD!
Please! Tell me again who thinks it is a good idea to utterly waste $45 TRILLION in order to pretend we can micromanage climate change. Kyoto has already PROVEN that we can waste all the money we want and we will not even come CLOSE to changing the global temperature in any way which could even be measured.
Furthermore, history tells us that the estimate of $45 TRILLION would balloon into at LEAST a full order of magnitude above that figure.
Click here to debunk the hysteria topic by topic.