Click here and read commentary from Dr. Patrick J. Michaels
on the latest political propaganda masquerading as climate science.
Click here for more commentary.
Click here for some directly cited peer reviewed science.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
The record low odds of a recession in 2008 are now tied with
the record low approval rating “enjoyed” by the Democratic Congress!
2008 Recession Odds - Last Month
Click the Image to Enlarge:
2008 Recession Odds - Lifetime
Click the Image to Enlarge:
Is this recession turkey done?
Is the Democratic Congress done?
Click here to learn more.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
The bottom line on ANWR:
We can, in a VERY environmentally friendly manner,
develop 1/100th of 1% of ANWR and get, in return,
an estimated 48% increase in our proven oil reserves.
All that and LOTS more is documented and substantiated below.
Additionally, the data prove that ANWR alone
could have prevented the price spikes of 2008.
Click here and listen
to common sense on ANWR
from Governor Palin of Alaska.
In 1995, the Congress approved drilling in ANWR,
but President Clinton vetoed it.
Which brings to mind the wit and wisdom of Jay Leno:
The typical propagandists fail to mention that the area proposed
for development is 1/100th of one percent of the total ANWR area.
Only 2,000 acres would be subject to development.
The 1002 Coastal Plain Area (yellow) is 1.5 million acres.
The entire ANWR area (burnt orange + yellow) is 19.6 million acres!
Click the image and learn more:
Click the image to enlarge and view the source:
The propagandists are also deceptive in which images they present.
The “pristine wildlife plain” which environmental extremists
seek to “preserve” actually looks like this (in the winter).
Click the image to learn more:
The following video dispels both the ANWR imagery
and the hysteria we heard before about the terrible impacts
on caribou which drilling in Prudhoe Bay would cause:
Click here for the facts on caribou herds
30 years after Prudhoe Bay development.
With a mean estimate of 10.4 billion barrels,
ANWR alone is estimated to boost our proven reserves by 48%!
Mean estimates for ANWR amount to almost
as much oil as Brazil’s entire proven reserves!
Click the image to enlarge it:
Source for proven reserves - This spreadsheet downloaded from this page
Source for ANWR mean estimate - This study from the USGS
Click this image & learn even more:
Within the above link, the media have been typically remiss
in failing to present this media kit.
Don’t miss this video clip or this presentation (and much, much more).
In the near term, which is more likely to preserve our
National Security during a crisis in the Middle East?
1) Demonstrably counterproductive “alternatives” such as Ethanol?
2) Problematic sources such as wind?
Wouldn’t it be smarter to hedge our bets with abundant domestic hydrocarbons (and nuclear power) while allowing private markets (WITHOUT government meddling) to work on truly viable alternatives for the future?
Do we REALLY want government bureaucrats (and their
cronies) deciding which alternatives will win and which will lose?
Click the image to learn more:
Friday, August 29, 2008
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is a BRILLIANT choice for V.P.!
She will attract even MORE votes from
disaffected Hillary Clinton supporters.
And, with her opposition to Roe v. Wade,
she will consolidate the Conservative base.
Overturning Roe v. Wade would NOT make abortion illegal!
It WOULD restore the Constitutional right of duly elected state legislatures to:
“weigh the relative importance of the continued existence and development of the fetus, on the one hand, against a spectrum of possible impacts on the mother”Governor Palin is a rational environmentalist who
defers to SCIENCE rather than political activism
and understands the balance which must be struck
between economic needs and environmental issues.
Governor Palin will provide an enormous boost to the
critically important “Drill Here, Drill Now” initiative.
McCain/Palin is your team:
Even Joe Biden knows
Barack is NOT “the one”:
Click here and ponder what
Obama REALLY stands for.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Caution - Strong Language from Weak “Minds”:
The caption reads:
“Sometimes it seemed the sign-carriers went out of their way to wear the most inappropriate clothing. Here, for example, is a man with Soviet Union shirt who was part of a group carrying signs that demanded “Universal Human Rights” and “Dismantle Empire.” Excuse me, sir: Are you trying to look like a fool?”
Click the image & review Zombie at a Giant Puppet Parade:
8/26/08 Update - Click the image & review Zombietime, Day2:
Click the image & review Zombietime, Day1:
Two minutes, 40 seconds into this video, things get ugly.
Protesters yell “Kill Michelle Malkin”:
Click here to read the commentary.
Caution - Strong Language from Weak “Minds”.
America’s Far Left on Display:
I’m betting Denver is about to get
trashed by thugs on the Far Left.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
In his latest commercial, Slim Pickins states:
“Did you know America… only hasThat is not a lie, but it IS a MASSIVELY EGREGIOUS DECEPTION!
3% of the world’s oil reserves?”
When one refers to “reserves” that generally translates to “proven reserves” (which can only be “proven” once Congress allows energy companies to drill where the geological surveys say there is oil to be found).
Pickens MAY (or may not) have included estimates from ANWR in his 3% figure. Since the commercial does not cite a source (an egregious omission in itself), it’s hard to know. There are several sources to choose from and each varies slightly from the other.
What we know for certain is that Pickens absolutely, positively did NOT include estimates from currently forbidden areas in the Outer Continental Shelf or forbidden areas where Oil Shale deposits are found. Neither did he include the latest estimates from the Bakken Formation or the potentials from Coal Liquefaction.
Click the chart to enlarge it.
Click here to further explore the information in the chart.
Readers can readily download the “proven reserve” figures from the EIA via this spreadsheet downloaded from this page.
Again, note that the figures from this EIA spreadsheet represent only the proven reserves and do not include the estimates of what could be recovered if the Dems in Congress would only allow production in currently forbidden areas.
Comparing the figures in this spreadsheet against the mean estimates for OCS, Coal Liquefaction and Oil Shale readily proves that Pickens CLEARLY did not include ANY of these sources of domestic hydrocarbons in his 3% figure.
Kudos to Pickens for FINALLY advocating “drill, drill, drill”. Now, if only he would STOP being so EGREGIOUS DECEPTIVE about what can be gained by “drill, drill, drill”!
If we fuel our cars with Natural Gas, what will we use to heat our homes and generate our electricity? Does anybody remember the lessons learned from the Ethanol debacle?
As this chart (from this post) demonstrates, Natural Gas is already a VERY expensive option for generating electricity.
Pickens says his plan “starts with wind”.
Click here and take a closer look
at wind & the Pickens plan.
Monday, August 25, 2008
“Domestic natural gas prices have already plunged 42 percent since early July, an even faster drop in price than oil or most other commodities, in part because of the stagnant economy but also because rapid supply growth has begun to influence the market.”
Click the image (from Dr. Perry) & read his comments:
Unlike Natural Gas, Congress irrationally forbids
oil production in the very best locations for doing so.
Click here and learn how to drive down the price of gasoline
and countless other petroleum based products.
First, some basic facts on wind power: Wouldn’t it be wise to hedge our bets with
Click here for further perspective
on renewable energy vs. hydrocarbons.
Think wind power will significantly reduce CO2?
Click the image and think again:
Click here for the related Wall Street Journal article.
Do you want to bet the (wind) farm on unproven technologies?
17 seconds into this video, you’ll see what I mean:
Click the image for more on wind turbine failures:
Wind turbines are fatal attractions for birds:
First birds, now bats are threatened by wind turbines.
Click the image and read the facts:
Click here and learn even more.
How many other unknown impacts await us?
Think T. Boone Pickens has all the answers?
Click the image & think again:
As this post demonstrates, we are producing more and more energy
from hydrocarbons while producing less and less air pollution in the process.
abundant domestic hydrocarbons (and nuclear power)?
Click the image to learn more:
Click here for all my posts on the Pickens Plan.
Worried about man made climate change? Don’t.
Wouldn’t it be wise to hedge our bets with
With written permission from the copyright holder,
the following animation shows how the
electoral vote polling data have changed over time.
270 is required to win & McCain is gaining ground!
Click the image to view the source:
This animation should continue to update as new data come in.
Henceforth, the link in my header for “TREND INFORMATION”
will present this animation.
Nice work Colleen!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Quoting Randall Hoven at American Thinker:
“If lying is an art, our media have mastered it.”
“The invasion of Iraq was arguably the most justified case of military action the US has ever taken in its history, based on national defense, validated intelligence and legal authority, not to mention morality. Articles of impeachment would have made more sense if Bush had not invaded.
That the exact opposite story is what a majority of Americans appear to believe, and a super-majority of non-Americans, is a scary thought. The truth has been sabotaged, and not by President Bush or his allies.”
Click the image (of Goebbels), verify the FACTS
& discover who the REAL propagandists are:
Click here for another angle
on Iraq, WMD & al Qaeda.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Despite overwhelming evidence, American “Liberals” endlessly deny Click the image & read the rest:
that there is any link between their ideology and Communism
(or any number of other totalitarian ideologies rooted in Socialism).
They routinely ridicule as a “Red Baiter” anyone who presents the facts.
If the evidence comes from Time Magazine, will they apply
the same ridicule to that bastion of so-called “Liberalism”?
Quoting Time Magazine on Henry Wallace
(FDR’s Second Vice-President):
“[Henry Wallace] campaigned for the presidency as
a candidate and captive of the Communist-dominated Progressive Party”
“Wallace came to defend Stalin's brutal collectivization
of Soviet agriculture as a great humanitarian venture”
“As Wallace stormed across the land, condemning the Marshall Plan,
aid to Greece and Turkey, and U.S. resistance to Soviet pressure on Berlin,
he became Pravda's favorite American.”
Click here for a related story.
Click the image & read the rest:
Thursday, August 21, 2008
The video speaks for itself:
Click here to read additional in depth research and commentary.
Chicago Annenberg Challenge Shutdown?
WEATHER UNDERGROUND TIMELINE
AMERICAN TERRORIST: WILLIAM AYERS
Click here for my primary post on Obama.
Click here for the next post on Obama.
Update - 2/8/10:
This post was full of broken links.
They have now been updated.
Heaven help me,
I’m quoting The New York Times:
“Petraeus is preparing to leave Iraq a remarkably safer place than it was when he arrived”
“the gains are tenuous and unlikely to survive without an American effort that outlasts his tenure”
Meantime, Obama has promised to:
“immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months”
Click here to enlarge the cartoon.
Click here for more cartoons.
It appears that both The New York Times AND ABC know that Obama’s plan for Iraq is nuts.
Remember, this is MSM we’re talking about!
The question is, how many voters will educate themselves before they cast their ballot?
Click here to learn more.
First time EVER back to back
gold medalists in beach volleyball
Misty May and Kerri Walsh thank President Bush.
To view their thank you message
click the image, click “Play video”,
endure the commercial
& advance the slider to view
the last 2 minutes of the video:
Oh, and watch the gold medal match to boot!
Or, for as long as NBC may tolerate it,
this blog entry has a shorter video clip
featuring the “thank you” to President Bush.
Your performance was AWESOME!
I LOVED watching you play!
And, today, I love you even more!
Quoting The Tax Foundation (emphasis mine):
The AP reported that, according to the GAO study comparing tax liabilities of corporations from 1998-2005, "about 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes [in 2005] were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts." Furthermore, this claim was repeated in numerous stories.Click the image &
After careful review of the AP's story, Tax Foundation economist Josh Barro found that the AP significantly overstated the number of large corporations not paying corporate taxes.
"The actual report reflects that, of the 1.26 million U.S. corporations with no 2005 tax liability, just 3,565 were large," says Barro. "That's 0.28%, which is 90 times less than the figure reported by the AP. Policymakers and the public should not be deceived by this story that misrepresents the GAO report."
read the entire report:
Anybody surprised by the usual
misinformation from so-called “journalists”?
Additional recommended reading (and listening):
1) Corporations which pay no tax:
Click here and hear the facts.
2) Corporate Taxes: The Most Destructive [AND the most regressive] Tax:
Click here for a broader view of the “the most destructive tax” of all.
Quoting this press release from Simon Fraser University:
Researchers found:Click the image
& read the entire report:
Anybody wonder why so-called “journalists”
have been loath to report on this study?
Click here for analysis & commentary on the study.
Click here to learn more.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The Stupidity Just Keeps on Flowing:
“Earlier this month, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rejected a request from the State of Texas to reduce the amount of biofuels that must be blended into gasoline over the next year. By rejecting the waiver request, the EPA has missed a golden opportunity to alleviate high global food prices.”Click the image & read the rest:
Eliminate all the subsidies and all the mandates.
Any energy source that makes economic sense will not need either one.
Subsidies and mandates are an open invitation for graft, corruption,
inefficiencies, market distortions, price increases and other undesirable outcomes.
Click here for more on Ethanol.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Latest Update (08/17/08):
New images added which update
the breakdown of the price paid at the pump.
Click here for the primary post on this topic.
By far, the most fundamental cause of recent price spikes is nothing but demand for crude oil rising faster than the supply of crude oil.
If you want real and sustainable lower gasoline prices (and natural gas prices), the only thing required is approval from Congressional Democrats to allow us to recover the tremendous energy resources in ANWR and, better yet, The Outer Continental Shelf.
No, relief will not come overnight. It will take years. But, anybody who alleges there is any other “solution” that would come any sooner is blowing smoke up your ass for the sole purpose of getting your vote.
If Democrats had not spent the last 30 years blocking every effort to produce more domestic energy of any sort (including nuclear), energy prices would not be nearly as high as they are today.
Actually, in 1995, the Congress approved drilling in ANWR, but President Clinton vetoed it. So, if you want to blame an American President for today’s gasoline prices. Blame Clinton!
We have the domestic resources. We have the means to extract and utilize those resources without any meaningful harm to the environment. The only thing we lack is the political will on the part of the Congressional Democrats to “get ‘er done”:
1) In the Outer Continental Shelf alone, MMS estimates:
"the quantity of undiscovered technically recoverable resources ranges from 66.6 to 115.3 billion barrels of oil and 326.4 to 565.9 trillion cubic feet of natural gas"
The following chart breaks down the mean estimates for the various areas of the Outer Continental Shelf. Estimates are broken out for Oil, Natural Gas and BOE (a way to measure the energy potential of the oil and gas combined):
Click the image to view the source
2) We import from the Persian Gulf about 70 million barrels per month, or 840 million barrels per year.
Thus, at present levels of consumption, the Outer Continental Shelf alone could allow us to import zero oil from the Persian Gulf for as much as 137 years! Actually, our imports from The Persian Gulf have been steadily declining since 2001. Therefore, these potentials could likely last more than 137 years.
3) Furthermore, there is essentially no damage done to the environment by offshore drilling!
In fact, anyone who has ever gone diving on an offshore rig can tell you that marine life love offshore rigs.
4) Need we mention ANWR? Has CNN informed you that the area proposed for development totals "1/100th of one percent" of the total ANWR area:
Has CNN informed you that the “pristine wildlife plain” which Environmental Extremists seek to “preserve” actually looks like this:
Click this image & learn even more
Now, ANWR critics often refer to the following quote:
"Only the 1.5 million acre or 8% on the northern coast of ANWR is being considered for development. The remaining 17.5 million acres or 92% of ANWR will remain permanently closed to any kind of development. If oil is discovered, less than 2000 acres of the over 1.5 million acres of the Coastal Plain would be affected."
Yes, 1.5 million acres could be subject to initial exploration. But, once oil is discovered, only 2,000 acres would be subject to development. The entire ANWR reserve is 19.6 million acres. Therefore:
A) Less than 8% would be opened for initial exploration.
B) 1/100th of 1% would be opened for development.
5) In the near term, which is more likely to preserve our National Security during a crisis in the Middle East?
A) As yet unproven (and counterproductive) "Alternative Fuels"?
B) Tapping tremendous domestic potentials?
Sometime down the road we will no longer rely on petroleum as a principal energy source. But, in the near term, environmental extremism is a tremendous threat to National Security which offers no benefit to anybody (except, of course, those who profit by marketing Environmental Extremism).
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Think higher tax rates produce higher tax revenues?
“A new report confirms that low taxes, limited government,
and flexible labor markets help to spur economic growth.”
Read about the (well proven) Laffer Curve & think again!
Click the image & read the facts:
Think higher tax rates produce higher tax revenues?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Quoting this story: Click the image and compare our
“Jordan imports 95% of its oil. Unlike the U.S., the desert kingdom plans on doing something about it. It does not, however, plan to cover its flat open spaces with solar panels or wind farms. It's going to do something the Democratic Congress has refused to do — get oil from its abundant shale rock.”
Oil Shale resources against Jordan’s:
I personally created and uploaded the above chart.
The data used in the above chart are found in
this document downloaded from this source.
Click here to learn more
Click the image and compare our
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Click the image & view the video:
Hat tip to Carpe Diem.
Those who cleave to a certain “totalitarian political religion”
will tell you that this was an isolated example of their foolishness
and that NEXT TIME they will get it right.
Anyone who believes that, is naïve (to put it politely).
My only purpose here is to shed light on why the French chose nuclear so long ago.
For decades, the French have safely generated the very large
majority of their electricity through nuclear energy.
Frontline exaggerated (but not by much)
the reason why France chose nuclear:
“France had [in 1973] and still has very few natural energy resources. It has no oil, no gas and her coal resources are very poor and virtually exhausted.”
But, the above charts do NOT account for the fact that the USA,
according to The Wall Street Journal:
“remains the only nation in the world that has curtailed access to its own energy supplies”
The following chart reveals the REAL domestic energy
potential (without even considering Natural Gas).
USA, Mean Estimate From Oil Shale = 800 Billion Barrels
USA, Mean Estimate From Coal Liquefaction = 535 Billion Barrels
USA, Bakken Formation = “on average, 200 billion barrels” Technically Recoverable
USA, Mean Estimate From The Outer Continental Shelf = 86 Billion Barrels
USA, Mean Estimate From ANWR = 10.4 Billion Barrels
World Proven Reserves - See this spreadsheet downloaded from this page
Click the image to enlarge it it:
Click here to learn more.
BEST Data - No Warming Over Last Decade
The AMO as a Driver of Climate Change
Fact check - The wealthy already pay more taxes
Rare Earth Elements Spell Doom for Green Fantasies
Wikipedia’s Climate Doctor
ClimateGate - The latest updates
Dr. Tim Ball on ClimateGate - The end of AGW hysteria?
ClimateGate: The Musical - Hide The Decline!
Lindzen and Choi SHATTER the IPCC Computer models!
It’s OFFICIAL! We HAVE elected our own Hugo Chavez!
Health Care “Reform”
Cap & Trade - It’s just a giant tax (on EVERYBODY)
The Radicals in the White House
ACORN - The truth
Transparency - Obama promised it. So, where is it?
The Cause of the Housing Debacle
Fiscal Responsibility - In Obama’s Fantasy World
Atlas Shrugged: From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years
Iraq War Media Deceptions 101 - Why the Iraq invasion was justified and necessary
Climate Change 101 - Learn what the SCIENCE says about the biggest hoax EVER!
Obama - on Climate Change
Obama’s Climate Czar - The most dangerous politician in the United States
Obama’s Climate Czar - Her Socialist revolution has begun
Compare the current recession to previous recessions
Obama - Historic & Catastrophic!
Is Obama a Socialist? You BETCHA!
Makers & Takers - Spread the wealth
Obama = International Crisis
The economic case against Obama
The comprehensive case against Obama
The deficit case against the Dems
A Liberal Supermajority? Watch Out!
Examine the series you should have read before voting!
Maggie’s Totalitarian Political Religion
“Kill him!” - Just another media lie?
Journalistic Integrity? - WHERE?
The post about the TED Spread
Save the nation from the Entitlement binge!
Market Reaction to $700 Billion Bailout Vote
Drill Here, Drill Now - Quantitative Facts
ANWR - Drill There, Drill Now
ANWR Matters - Here’s why
Coal Liquefaction (Liquid Fuels From Coal)
The Ethanol Debacle
Pickens Plan - Don’t Fall For it!
Energy Tomorrow Radio - GOOD Stuff!
- 2010 Elections (44)
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - Credit Crunch - Where (1)
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - Economists Say NO (1)
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - For What (1)
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - Just Say No (1)
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - Market Reaction (1)
- 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - Poll (1)
- Academic Indoctrination (8)
- ACLU (1)
- ACORN (15)
- Afghanistan (6)
- Anita Dunn Loves Mao and Hates FNC (2)
- Astroturf Condescension (1)
- Autism (2)
- Avatar (1)
- Ayn Rand (3)
- Barbara Boxer (2)
- Biden (4)
- Biodiversity (2)
- Carly Fiorina (1)
- Cash For Clunkers (2)
- Charlie Rangel (3)
- Cheney (2)
- Chris Christie (1)
- Christine O'Donnell (5)
- Class Warfare (1)
- Climate Change 101 (1)
- Climate Change - Academic Propaganda (3)
- Climate Change - Al Gore (15)
- Climate Change - All Posts (356)
- Climate Change - a Load of Hot Air (1)
- Climate Change - Arctic Sea Ice (9)
- Climate Change - Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (6)
- Climate Change - BEST Data (3)
- Climate Change - Big Green Bandits (12)
- Climate Change - Cancun Summit (3)
- Climate Change - Cap and Trade (19)
- Climate Change - Carol Browner - Socialist Climate Czar (6)
- Climate Change - Climate Change Education Bearing Fruit (1)
- Climate Change - Climate Deniers (7)
- Climate Change - ClimateGate (24)
- Climate Change - Copenhagen Summit (9)
- Climate Change - GlacierGate (aka PachauriGate) (6)
- Climate Change - Green Jobs Mythology (1)
- Climate Change - Greenland (1)
- Climate Change - Hollywood Idiot Nominees (4)
- Climate Change - Hollywood Idiot Nominees - 24 (3)
- Climate Change - Hurricanes (5)
- Climate Change - IPCC (38)
- Climate Change - IPCC Computer Models (3)
- Climate Change - James Hansen (3)
- Climate Change - Kyoto Protocol (2)
- Climate Change - Media Propaganda (12)
- Climate Change - Obama on Climate Change (1)
- Climate Change - Peter Gleick (3)
- Climate Change - Polar Bears (3)
- Climate Change - Political Tyranny (11)
- Climate Change - Polls (4)
- Climate Change - Precipitation (1)
- Climate Change - Read This Before Donating (1)
- Climate Change - Research Funding (2)
- Climate Change - Roger Pielke Jr. (1)
- Climate Change - Schlesinger vs Christy (1)
- Climate Change - Sea Levels (3)
- Climate Change - Sea Surface Temperatures (3)
- Climate Change - SplatterGate (2)
- Climate Change - Surface Temperatures (8)
- Climate Change - The Current Cooling Trend (41)
- Climate Change - The Hockey Stick (6)
- Climate Change - The New Religion (3)
- Climate Change - Tornadoes (1)
- Climate Change - Tropical Rainforests (2)
- Climate Change - Videos (1)
- Climate Change - Water Vapor Feedback (4)
- Climate Change - Wikipedia's Climate Doctor (2)
- ClimateGate (20)
- Clinton - Raines - Fannie Mae and Obama - NYT - 9/30/1999 (1)
- Coal Liquefaction (3)
- Coffee Party Movement (1)
- Community Reinvestment Act - The Cause of the Present Housing Mess (1)
- Congress (2)
- CPAC 2010 (1)
- Crony Capitalism (18)
- Cultural Marxism (16)
- Culture War - The Undefended City (1)
- Department of [in]Justice (3)
- Dims Invent Their Own Realities (3)
- Dim Tyranny (1)
- Dim War on Fox News (5)
- Dope (3)
- Drill Here 101 (1)
- Drill Here - 2010 BP Oil Spill (12)
- Drill Here - All Posts (54)
- Drill Here - ANWR (1)
- Drill Here - Coal (7)
- Drill Here - Coal Liquefaction (3)
- Drill Here - Dem Obstruction (4)
- Drill Here - Editorial Cartoons (1)
- Drill Here - Ethanol (6)
- Drill Here - Liberal Lies (5)
- Drill Here - Natural Gas (5)
- Drill Here - Oil Shale (2)
- Drill Here - Other Countries Aren't Stupid (2)
- Drill Here - Peak Oil (1)
- Drill Here - Pickens Plan (4)
- Drill Here - Refinery Capacity Utilization (1)
- Drill Here - Solar Power Follies (3)
- Drill Here - Supply and Demand (3)
- Drill Here - Use it or Lose it is Utterly Dishonest (1)
- Drill Here - Wind Power Follies (5)
- Eco-Car Insanity (2)
- Eco-Imperialism (1)
- Economy (183)
- Economy - About the WSJ Real Time Economics Blog (1)
- Economy - Atlas Shrugged - From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years (1)
- Economy - Bad Santa (1)
- Economy - Bailing Out The Big Three (1)
- Economy - Ben Bernanke (3)
- Economy - Big Spending Dems (5)
- Economy - Bracketology and the Laffer Curve (1)
- Economy - Current Recession Compared to Previous Recessions (1)
- Economy - Deficit Spending (10)
- Economy - Deficit Spending - Cause and Cure (2)
- Economy - Federal Reserve (3)
- Economy - Financial Reform Failure (1)
- Economy - Fiscal Responsiblity - Dim Style (2)
- Economy - Foreclosures Concentrated in Four States (1)
- Economy - Geography of a Recession (1)
- Economy - Globilization - Follow The Box (1)
- Economy - Introducing Your Congressionally Mandated Vehicle (1)
- Economy - JFK vs. Barack Hussein Obama (1)
- Economy - Job Loss Deceptions (2)
- Economy - John Stossel - Bailouts and Bull (1)
- Economy - Just Say No to the so-called Stimulus (1)
- Economy - Macroeconomics (1)
- Economy - Misery Index (1)
- Economy - Obama (2)
- Economy - Obama Magic (2)
- Economy - Postponing Reality (1)
- Economy - Propaganda From Financial Journalists (1)
- Economy - Public Debt in Perspective (1)
- Economy - Repeating The Mistakes of The Past (1)
- Economy - Robbing the Poor to Give to the Rich (1)
- Economy - Saving Our Economy - What is Next (1)
- Economy - Stimulus? (2)
- Economy - Stimulus or Pork? (2)
- Economy - The Financial Crisis and Danger of Government Intervention (1)
- Economy - The Looting of America (2)
- Economy - We Would be FAR Better Off With NO STIMULUS (2)
- Economy - Words of Wisdom From Fred Thompson (1)
- Emergency Alert System (1)
- Entertainment (109)
- Entertainment - Crooked Still (2)
- Entertainment - Danny MacAskill (3)
- Entertainment - Johnny Cash (1)
- Entertainment - Sons of Anarchy (7)
- Entitlements (20)
- EPA Tyranny (16)
- Era of the Moocher (4)
- Eric Holder (1)
- Ethanol (6)
- Euro-Socialism (7)
- Fabian Socialists (2)
- FDR (3)
- Food Nazis (2)
- Free Speech (2)
- Gay Marriage (1)
- George Soros (Spooky Dude) (2)
- George Will (1)
- Gun Rights (5)
- Harry Reid (3)
- Health Care (130)
- Health Care Horror Stories (12)
- Helen Thomas (1)
- Housing Mess (36)
- Housing Mess - 700 Billion Dollar Bailout (14)
- Housing Mess - America's Trillion Dollar Housing Mistake (1)
- Housing Mess - Barney Frank (6)
- Housing Mess - Bill Clinton and The Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 (1)
- Housing Mess - Community Reinvestment Act Video (1)
- Housing Mess - Elizabeth Duke - Another CRA Denier (1)
- Housing Mess - Financial Reform Failure (1)
- Housing Mess - Here we go Again (1)
- Housing Mess - Obama (10)
- Illegal Immigration (8)
- Inhofe (2)
- Iran (6)
- Iraq (10)
- Iraq - Dear Mr. Obama (1)
- Iraq - Good News From Iraq Will Not be Televised (1)
- Iraq - Media Deceptions 101 (1)
- Iraq - More Evidence of Progress in Iraq (1)
- Iraq - Progress in Iraq (1)
- Iraq - Still MORE Progress in Iraq (1)
- Iraq - Terrorism in Decline (1)
- Iraq - Who Lied About Iraq? (1)
- Iraq - Who Obama Should See in Iraq (1)
- Israel (6)
- Janet Napolitano (3)
- John Boehner (3)
- John Stossel (3)
- Judicial Tyranny (1)
- Junk Science (4)
- Klavan on the Culture (3)
- Liars (15)
- Liberal Fascism (122)
- Liberal Fascism - Abortion (10)
- Liberal Fascism - America's Far Left on Display (3)
- Liberal Fascism and Joe the Plumber (1)
- Liberal Fascism - In Boston The Truth is Libelous (1)
- Liberal Fascism - Leftists Obsessed With Race (1)
- Liberal Fascism - Liberals on Display in Mahattan (1)
- Liberal Fascism - Socialist Housing (1)
- Liberal Fascism - The Book (1)
- Liberal Fascism - Wallace (1)
- Liberalism (122)
- Liberalism - Bailing Out The Big Three (1)
- Liberalism - False Pride and The Liberal Imagination (1)
- Liberalism - How California Became France (1)
- Liberalism - More Government Will Not Save You (1)
- Liberty Under Assault (1)
- Madoff (1)
- McCain (4)
- Media (89)
- Media - Net Neutrality (2)
- Media - NPR (18)
- Media - NPR - Juan Williams (10)
- Medicare (11)
- Michele Bachmann (1)
- Michelle Obama (1)
- NewsBusted Comedy (99)
- Nuclear Power Plants (11)
- Nuclear Power Plants - Japan (8)
- Obama (515)
- Obama = International Crisis (1)
- Obama - 59% Believe Government is the Problem (1)
- Obama - A Bumper Sticker For the Age of Obama (1)
- Obama - Air Force One 2009 (2)
- Obama - A Liberal Supermajority - Watch Out (1)
- Obama and ACORN (7)
- Obama and Friends - A Matter of Character and Ideology (1)
- Obama and Friends - The History of Radicalism (1)
- Obama - A New National Anthem (1)
- Obama - Anita Dunn (2)
- Obama - An Obama Win Would be Catastrophic (1)
- Obama - An Open Letter to Obama Supporters (1)
- Obama - Bam The Driller (1)
- Obama - Card Check Must be Defeated (1)
- Obama - Change You Can Count On (if you have any change left) (1)
- Obama - Compare McCain to Obama (1)
- Obama - CPUSA Celebrates Obama's Labor Secretary (1)
- Obama - Defies The People and Will NOT Drill Here (1)
- Obama - Defining the Problems With Socialism (1)
- Obama - Democrat Cramer - Obama is Making Things Worse (1)
- Obama - Democrat Paglia - Heads Should Roll (1)
- Obama - Do not DARE Question Obama the Messiah (1)
- Obama - Emotional Satisfaction vs Reality (1)
- Obama - Epic Failure (Jobs - Jobs - Jobs) (29)
- Obama - Follow Obama Down the Rabbit Hole (1)
- Obama - Gangster Government (11)
- Obama - Has Obama Buried Reagan? (1)
- Obama - How Obama Blew it (1)
- Obama - How The Voters Bought Into Obama (1)
- Obama - JFK vs. Barack Hussein Obama (1)
- Obama - Let the Whitewashing Begin (1)
- Obama - Listen to Mike (1)
- Obama - Maggie's Totalitarian Political Religion (1)
- Obama Magic (1)
- Obama - Makers and Takers - Spread the Wealth (1)
- Obama - Marine response to Bush and Obama (1)
- Obama - Media Dishonesty (22)
- Obama - Media Malpractice (1)
- Obama - NeverFindOut (1)
- Obama - Not Acceptable as Commander-in-Chief (1)
- Obama - Obama's Radicalism Is Killing the Dow (1)
- Obama - Obama's Shock Doctrine (1)
- Obama - Obama and the Former PLO Operative (1)
- Obama - Obama is her Jesus (1)
- Obama - Obama on Climate Change (1)
- Obama - Obama Promises to Bankrupt the Coal Industry (1)
- Obama - Obama vs. Obama (1)
- Obama - Our Worst President Ever - After Just 3 Weeks (1)
- Obama - Pharaoh Obama - Are You Listening? (1)
- Obama - Poll Numbers (3)
- Obama - Republic on The Edge (1)
- Obama - Shaman (1)
- Obama - Shovel Ready BS (1)
- Obama - Spreading the Wealth and Killiong the Goose (1)
- Obama - Tax Hikes Will Kill Jobs (1)
- Obama - Terrorists Prefer Obama (1)
- Obama - The Audacity of Irony (1)
- Obama - The Audacity of Socialism (2)
- Obama - The Blue Cancer (1)
- Obama - The Brits Demonstrate Sanity (1)
- Obama - The Comprehensive Case Against Barack Obama (1)
- Obama - The Constitution and the Redistribution of Wealth (1)
- Obama - The Death of The American Idea (1)
- Obama - The Era of Peggy The Moocher (1)
- Obama - The Feckless Middle Begins to Wakup (1)
- Obama - The Future Under King Obama (1)
- Obama - The Obama Youth Movement (1)
- Obama - The Scare Monger (1)
- Obama - The Socialist (25)
- Obama - Two Trillion Bucks and Tennessee Ernie Ford (1)
- Obama - Voter Profiles (1)
- Obama - Wants to spread the wealth around (1)
- Obama - Way to go Kids (1)
- Obama - Welcome the Three Headed Monster (1)
- Obama - Where is his birth certificate (4)
- Obama - Would the Last Honest Reporter Please Turn On the Lights (1)
- Obama - Your Nest Egg on Obama (1)
- Occupy Movement (36)
- Olberman (1)
- Palin (11)
- Particle Physics - Will The World End on Wednesday (1)
- Paul Ryan (10)
- Pelosi (20)
- Pelosi vs. The CIA (3)
- Pickens Plan (4)
- Piracy - How to End it (1)
- Politizoid Satire (5)
- Polls (84)
- Rand Paul (2)
- Recession - Economists Question the NBER Dating (1)
- Recession - Is The NBER Objective and Transparent? (1)
- Recession - Miscellaneous Posts (11)
- Recession - Primary Post (1)
- Recession - Warren Buffett Says... (1)
- Recycling (1)
- Ronald Reagan (2)
- Rudy Giuliani Convention Video - Keynote Address (1)
- Rush Limbaugh (8)
- Sarah Palin Convention Video - Acceptance Speech (1)
- Senator Scott Brown (9)
- Snow Sports - Terjes First Descent (1)
- Sotomayor (3)
- Speaking Truth to Power (1)
- Sports (1)
- Stossel - Politically Incorrect Guide to Politics (1)
- Stuxnet (4)
- Supreme Court (4)
- Sustainability (4)
- Tax Cuts (8)
- Taxes (12)
- Tea Party (3)
- The Housing Mess - Krugman Reagan and Clinton (1)
- Tiller The Killer (1)
- Toyota Accelerator Hysteria (2)
- Trial Lawyers (3)
- Troops (14)
- TSA (11)
- Tucson Tragedy (27)
- Tucson Tragedy - Gabrielle Giffords (1)
- Tucson Tragedy - Jared Lee Loughner (4)
- Tucson Tragedy - Leftist Lies (20)
- United Nations (1)
- United States Constitution (11)
- United States Constitution - 17th Amendment (4)
- Van Jones (5)
- Voter Fraud (1)
- Wikileaks (10)
- Words to Live by (2)
- ► 2011 (444)
- ► 2010 (646)
- ► 2009 (582)
- CCSP or CCCP?
- Intrade 2008 Recession Odds at All-Time Low: 9%
- The Audacity of Hype
- Fill'er up With Coal
- Palin on ANWR
- National Healthcare
- Palin - A BRILLIANT Choice for V.P.!
- America's Far Left on Display
- The Latest Deception From Slim Pickins
- See What Happens When We Drill, Drill, Drill?
- Want to Bet the (Wind) Farm?
- Electoral Vote Polling Over Time
- Who Lied About Iraq?
- President Biden and Barack America? Seriously?
- Wallace, "Progressivism" & Communism
- NewsBusted Comedy Show - 8/15/08
- Barack Obama and Bill Ayers
- More Evidence of Progress in Iraq
- Gold Medalists Thank President Bush
- AP Misinforms (Again) on Corporate Taxes
- Terrorism in Decline
- Ethanol - The Stupidity Just Keeps on Flowing!
- Domestic Energy Potential
- The Path to Prosperity
- Jordan Isn't Stupid
- Silly Senator, Corn is for Food!
- Best Movie Line Ever!
- Why France Chose Nuclear Energy
- Chasing a Fantasy Down the Road to Perdition
- A Failure to Communicate?
- Propagandists Guarding The Gates
- Coal Liquefaction in The USA
- Pelosi & Crew "trying to save the planet"
- Current Temperatures in Context
- The Silly Season
- ▼ August (35)